薛凱琪 - 那一個我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 薛凱琪 - 那一個我




那一個我
That One Me
何以像隻小貓長出這張爪太利
Why did I grow these very sharp claws like a kitten?
難免朋友被我爪傷之後要遠走高飛
Friends inevitably get hurt by my claws and then fly far away.
還會恃寵生驕恃著任性的年紀
I would indulge and show off, relying on my capricious age.
一天貓爪都鈍了才和順到給他抱起
Only when my claws are blunted will he be gentle enough to hold me in his arms.
遲鈍了方領略最簡單的道理
When I became dull, I finally understood the simplest truth.
饒恕我喜歡鬥氣 原來代價不菲
Please forgive me for loving to argue. The price turned out to be hefty.
乘風破浪 才學懂珍惜鞭撻我的一個個
Sailing against the wind, I finally learned to cherish each and every one who lashes out at me.
讓這一課成長課的修養比傷口更多
Let this growth lesson's edification outweigh the wounds.
談戀愛後 明白我是個不可愛的一個我
After falling in love, I realized I'm an unlovable, one-of-a-kind me.
任那一個遠離我 才讓這一個接受到 這一個我
Let everyone distance themselves from me, in order to let this one accept this one me.
微笑代我解開爭吵那些瑣碎事
Smiles help me resolve those petty arguments.
情緒流過事過境遷之後再沒有一絲
Emotions flow, and after time passes, there's not a trace.
何以沒法好好放下像個小孩子
Why can't I properly let go like a child?
即管喜歡不用怕純憑直覺不需三思
Go ahead and like something; don't be afraid. Rely on your intuition; don't think twice.
曾誤信相愛是要簡單的睿智
I once mistakenly believed that love should be simple and wise.
誰愛我多麼細緻 為何到了分手方知
Who loves me? How much detail? Why did I only realize after the breakup?
乘風破浪 才學懂珍惜鞭撻我的一個個
Sailing against the wind, I finally learned to cherish each and every one who lashes out at me.
讓這一課成長課的修養比傷口更多
Let this growth lesson's edification outweigh the wounds.
談戀愛後 明白我是個不可愛的一個我
After falling in love, I realized I'm an unlovable, one-of-a-kind me.
任那一個遠離我 才讓這一個接受到 這一個我
Let everyone distance themselves from me, in order to let this one accept this one me.
曾經每一位最後縱使感動錯
Every one of them left despite being moved in the end.
不管結果 從遺憾裡養活我
Regardless of the outcome, I will live on from regret.
曾經幼稚 盲目的威迫不愛我的喜愛我
I used to be immature and blindly pressure those who didn't love me to love me.
但每一次留低了的不快總比歡笑多
But each time the unhappiness left behind was greater than the joy.
連番錯誤 明日要做個很可愛的一個我
After so many mistakes, I will become a very lovable me tomorrow.
任那一個遠離我 才令這一個接受我 這一個我
Only by letting everyone distance themselves will they accept this one, this me.





Авторы: Hajime Kodama (pka Kikomaru), Ruo Ning Lin, Seiji Motoyama


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.