藍心湄 - 哎呀呀啦啦啦 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 藍心湄 - 哎呀呀啦啦啦 (Live)




哎呀呀啦啦啦 (Live)
Oh oh oh la la la (Live)
別再哭泣 別讓眼中掛著兩滴雨
Stop crying, stop hanging those two drops in your eyes
你可以 不必去在意 也許放棄不如想像中那麼容易
You can, you don't have to care, maybe giving up is not as easy as you think
你可以 試著去慢慢的忘記
You can try to forget slowly
你說 你真的不明白 真心付出卻換來傷害
You said you really don't understand, but your true feelings bring harm
還說 得不到他全部的愛 難道說愛情只是一場
You also said you don't get all his love, does that mean love is just a game?
男歡女愛... 哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦
Making love... Oh oh oh la la la la la la
何苦為一個夢哭得像一個小孩
Why cry like a child for a dream?
選擇... 哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦 輕輕鬆鬆她轉身離開
Choose... Oh oh oh la la la la la la, she turns around and leaves easily
不要悲哀... 哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦 你可以讓自己活得自由自在
Don't be sad... Oh oh oh la la la la la la, you can make yourself free and happy
一個人... 哎呀盼啦啦啦啦啦啦 其實品嘗孤單的滋味也不算太壞
Being alone... Oh oh la la la la la la, in fact, it's not too bad to taste loneliness
別再哭泣 別讓眼中掛著
Stop crying, stop hanging in your eyes





Авторы: Li Li Xia, Wang Yu Min


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.