蘇打綠 - I Don't Care (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蘇打綠 - I Don't Care (Live)




I Don't Care (Live)
I Don't Care (Live)
左手邊有個年輕人插隊 看一眼看一眼眼神充滿不屑
A young man cuts in line on my left, I steal a glance and see his disdainful eyes.
電扶梯一對情侶相依偎 你看我我看你擋在走道左邊
A couple leans on each other on the escalator, you look at me and I look at you, blocking the left side of the walkway.
右手邊一個婦人丟紙屑 走向前走向前好像沒有不對
On my right, a woman litters. She walks forward as if nothing is wrong.
公車站車門停在我面前 擠向前擠向前把我擠回路邊
The bus stops in front of me, and people push me forward, then back towards the curb.
賣衣服的店員態度就好像 我花錢我花錢只是買她臭臉
The salesgirl at the clothing store acts like I'm spending my money just to buy her stink eye.
不太熟的朋友靠近我身邊 他的嘴他的臉充滿世故氣味
A friend I don't know very well comes up to me, her mouth and face full of worldly wisdom.
為何這城市為所欲為 我只要只屬於我的宇宙
Why does this city do whatever it wants? I just want my own universe.
給自己一些從來沒有過的寧靜快樂季節
I'm giving myself a season of peace and happiness that I've never had before.
已老去的歲月化成蝴蝶都飛翔在我的房間
The years that have passed have turned into butterflies that flutter in my room.
向時間交換來的新語言和心上的山水說聲謝謝
I exchange time for a new language and thank the mountains and rivers in my heart.
面對著那些不美的世界都不想不去掛念
I don't want to dwell on the ugliness of the world.
左手邊車水馬龍吐著煙 壓過線闖過街直到我看不見
On my left, cars spew smoke and run red lights until I can't see them anymore.
右手邊充滿暴躁的情節 一支筆一條線通通劃下句點
On my right, there's a violent scene unfolding. A pen and a line put an end to it.
回到我的世界 無謂的事都走遠
I return to my world, where all that nonsense fades away.
左手邊窗簾拉開了一些 我的房間我的身邊多了一些光線
On my left, the curtains are open a little wider, and there's more light in my room and around me.
一瞬間瞳孔縮小了一些 我的房間我的身邊充滿鮮豔藍天
In an instant, my pupils contract slightly, and my room and the area around me are filled with a brilliant blue sky.
右手邊音樂放大了一些 我的房間我的身邊多了一些氣味
On my right, the music gets a little louder, and there's more of an atmosphere in my room and around me.
一瞬間心門拉開了一些 我的房間我的身邊充滿想像空間
In an instant, my heart opens a little wider, and my room and the area around me are filled with imagination.





Авторы: Wu Qing Feng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.