蘇打綠 - 他舉起右手點名 (Endless Story Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蘇打綠 - 他舉起右手點名 (Endless Story Live)




他舉起右手點名 (Endless Story Live)
He raised his right hand to call the roll (Endless Story Live)
這是眾人共謀的一個惡遊戲?
Is this a mischievous game conspired by everyone?
那火車不應該載我們到這裡!
That train shouldn't have brought us here!
個個幽靈像死了又死的魅影。
Each ghost is like a phantom that has died and died again.
我是一個編號還是擁有姓名?
Am I a number or do I have a name?
那毒蜘蛛懂得讓人手舞足蹈。
That venomous spider knows how to make people dance with joy.
看!它們正要奪走凱旋的指環。
Look! They are about to seize the ring of triumph.
這裡甚至不容許粗糙的渴望。
Even crude desires are not allowed here.
時間是不存在的,讓惡夢餵養。
Time does not exist, letting the nightmare feed.
被逼迫著走了岔路,還能活著再見嗎?
Being forced to take a detour, can we still live and see each other again?
移民 俘虜 同性戀 吉普賽 猶太
Immigrants Captives Homosexuals Gypsies Jews
有沒有它這麼恨我們的八卦?
Has there ever been such hateful gossip about us?
幾十年後,世界會不會還一樣
Decades later, will the world still be the same
令人憤慨的不是受苦,而是受這苦沒理由!
What is outrageous is not suffering, but suffering for no reason!
看官們,若有選擇,你會當受害者或劊子手?
My dear, if given a choice, would you be a victim or an executioner?
它的綸音讓我們集中如螻蟻。
Its voice lets us gather together like ants.
瘟疫的紅十字!痙攣的六角星
The red cross of the plague! The convulsing hexagram
被自己的夢吼驚醒多血淋淋。
Being rudely awakened from his own dream, covered in blood.
給它一根指頭,它要我整隻手!
Give it a finger, and it wants my whole hand!
所有生靈加起來,也不值它一個慾望!
All creatures put together are not worth one of its desires!
寧可站著死去,也不跪著苟活。
I'd rather stand and die than kneel and live a wretched life.
在愛仇敵之前,卻先恨了朋友。
Before loving our enemies, we first hate our friends.
住進一朵火焰,就成為螢火蟲。
Dwelling in a flame, I become a firefly.
因為他的不公才有了第一個殺人犯。
Because of his injustice, there was the first murderer.
智慧帶來原罪!別用契約馴服我。
Knowledge brings original sin! Don't use a contract to tame me.
命運瞎了眼,誰能抓一綹頭髮?
Fate is blind, who can grab a strand of its hair?
天!毒氣已四溢,我逐漸失去我
Oh my God! The poison gas has spread, I'm gradually losing myself
我... 我的手!我的臉!我的瘋狂!
I... My hands! My face! My madness!
(脫下你的衣和帽!打開你的齒和嘴!檢查你的心和腎!剝離你的靈和魂!)
(Take off your clothes and hat! Open your teeth and mouth! Check your heart and kidney! Strip away your spirit and soul!)
我... 我的手!我的臉!我的瘋狂!
I... My hands! My face! My madness!
(為什麼要相信你!你哪裡會是真理!誰管是不是經典!誰管有沒有頁數!)
(Why should I believe you! Where would you be the truth! Who cares whether it is a classic! Who cares if there are pages!)
我... 我的手!我的臉!我的瘋狂!
I... My hands! My face! My madness!
(蘇菲濕婆請解救!聖哲神佛都入墮!輪迴涅槃誰操縱!如你一般怎麼做!)
(Please save me Sufi Shiva! The sages and Buddhas have all fallen! Who manipulates reincarnation and Nirvana! Like you, what should I do!)
我!我的手!我的臉!我的瘋狂!
I! My hands! My face! My madness!
(出草火大風大中! 曉星早已經墜落! גאולה... סליחה... תשובה... मणि पद्मे हूँ!)
(Grass fire big wind big! The morning star has already fallen! גאולה... סליחה... תשובה... मणि पद्मे हूँ!)
噓!別吵!想安穩睡個覺就等著進墳場!
Shhh! Be quiet! If you want to sleep peacefully, just wait to go to the graveyard!
喂!使者... 有橄欖枝... 我看到人帶來...
Hey! Messenger... There's an olive branch... I see people bringing it...
我很想... 想到家... 臉覺得快... 快樂...
I really want... to go home... My face feels like it's... going to be happy...
滿口譫語... 數到七... 或許我有... 罪!
Full of delirium... Count to seven... Maybe I... have sinned!
為何我有罪!
Why am I sinful!
若我說祂也
If I say he also





Авторы: Qing Feng Wu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.