蘇打綠 - 回車諾比的夢 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蘇打綠 - 回車諾比的夢




回車諾比的夢
Chernobyl Dream
帶我飄吧 靜止的風
Take me away, still wind
我是落葉 我是空
I am a fallen leaf, I am empty
所有的雨 即一滴雨
All the rain is a single drop
拈花微笑 覺有情
Smiling at the flowers, I feel sentient
愛曾經是你身上
Love used to be in your body
最活躍的能源
The most active energy
恨在你心中爆炸
Hatred exploded in your heart
你的心 成為沉默車諾比
Your heart became a silent Chernobyl
送走青春 也送走了
青春 has been sent away, so too have been sent away
悲傷苦悶 愛恨情仇
Sorrow and misery, love and hatred and revenge
他入睡時 縮成種子
When he went to sleep, he shriveled into a seed
埋葬齋戒 忘川宇宙
Burying piety, the universe of the River of Forgetfulness
我們其實不需要
We don't really need
沙皇般的能源
Nuclear power
菩提心的老歲月
The age of the Bodhi mind
揮不去 邊界上人的思念
Can't shake off the longing of the people on the border
那等不到的道歉
That apology that never came
交給風 交給風
Let it go to the wind, let it go to the wind
那從前是悲哀的
That used to be sad
一首偈 聽他無聲對你說
A verse, listen to it tell you silently
I won't hurt you.
I won't hurt you.
I won't hurt you.
I won't hurt you.





Авторы: Qing Feng Wu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.