蘇打綠 - 後悔莫及 (Endless Story Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蘇打綠 - 後悔莫及 (Endless Story Live)




後悔莫及 (Endless Story Live)
Endless Story Live (Regrets Are Endless)
風景 能不能更美麗
Could the scenery have been more beautiful?
抽屜 塞不下太多太多的東西
The drawer is too full of miscellaneous items.
風景 就不能再美麗
The scenery just can't get more beautiful.
抽屜 也只好越來越來越擁擠
The drawer will just become more and more crammed.
因為你哭泣 因為你孤寂 就變成無可預期的一瞬間
When you wept, when you were lonely, it happened in an unpredictable instant.
因為你哭泣 因為你孤寂 就變成無可預期的一瞬間
When you wept, when you were lonely, it happened in an unpredictable instant.
電梯 它能上下來去
The elevator can go up and down.
腦筋 能不能自由自在的來去
Could your mind roam free and at will?
電梯 也只能夠上下交替
The elevator can only take you up or down.
腦筋 只好慢慢死去麻痹
Your mind will only slowly wither and become numb.
於是你哭泣 於是你孤寂 停在那不能自己的一瞬間
That's why you wept, that's why you were lonely, stuck in that unbearable instant,
於是你哭泣 於是你孤寂 停在那不能自己的一瞬間
That's why you wept, that's why you were lonely, stuck in that unbearable instant.
行李 收拾了隨你去
I will tidy up my luggage and go with you.
情緒 可否只是一場無聊遊戲
Can our emotions just be an insipid game?
行李 你拒絕那麼容易
You refused to take my luggage so easily.
情緒 了不起那麼危險沒道理
Emotions are, at most, so dangerous and unreasonable.
所以你哭泣 所以你孤寂 就在那已來不及的一瞬間
That's why you wept, that's why you were lonely, stuck in that instant when it's already too late.
所以你哭泣 所以你孤寂 就在那已來不及的一瞬間
That's why you wept, that's why you were lonely, stuck in that instant when it's already too late.
最後你哭泣 最後你孤寂 永遠在遙不可及的一瞬間
In the end, you wept, you were lonely, forever suspended in that unattainable instant.
最後你哭泣 最後你孤寂 永遠在遙不可及的一瞬間
In the end, you wept, you were lonely, forever suspended in that unattainable instant.





Авторы: Wu Qing Feng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.