蘇打綠 - 暂时失控 - перевод текста песни на английский

暂时失控 - 蘇打綠перевод на английский




暂时失控
Losing Control
暂时失控
Losing Control
转了一圈才发现又归零的时钟
After going around the bend, I find myself back where I started, the clock at zero
摇头摆动跳着变调的节奏
Shaking my head, swaying to the beat, as it changes key
幻想是悠游在梦里的鱼看不懂
Fantasizing about swimming freely through dreams, unable to comprehend
踏空踩错落后半圈的恼火
Tripping and stumbling, half a beat behind, feeling frustrated
暂时失控
Losing control
我想这不是堕落迟早有一个结果
I guess this isn't a downfall, but eventually there will be consequences
是谁操纵梦的漩涡在被窝里挥手
Who is manipulating the whirlpool of dreams, waving from within the bed covers?
看这里放声嘶吼谁也不舍得沉默
Look here, screaming out loud, neither of us willing to be silent
宽阔也抓不住我下一秒钟的echo
This vastness can't contain me, the echo of the next second
晦涩飘散在空中风吹雨打的交错
Obscurity lingers in the air, the interweaving of wind and rain
是否多一点轮廓画一个惊叹结果
Do I need to outline a little more, to draw a surprising conclusion?
若是诡谲的霓虹
Oh, if the neon lights are mysterious
牵着你大步行走也轰动
Holding your hand and walking with great strides, causing a stir
是否多一点轮廓画一个惊叹
Do I need to outline a little more, to draw a surprising conclusion?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.