蘇打綠 - 牆外的風景 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蘇打綠 - 牆外的風景




牆外的風景
The Scenery Outside the Wall
當道路從我腳下消失 那足跡又算什麼
When the road disappears beneath my feet, what do my footsteps even matter?
那些情緒河川 失控氾濫 摧毀 然後冷戰
Those rivers of emotion, out of control, flooding, destroying, and then the cold war.
當憂鬱又砌了幾公尺 石膏了我的悲傷
As melancholy builds another few feet, plastering over my sorrow.
電光石火沒法幫我拆下 彼此心裡的那道牆
Lightning cannot help me tear down the wall in our hearts.
還在想 無止境地想 一桶傷這樣潑下來
Still thinking, endlessly thinking, a bucket of hurt poured down like this.
還在嘗 黑夢太漫長 那愛絕不能不見光 就是我
Still tasting, the nightmare too long, that love must not be hidden, that's me.
當太陽的光芒又萬丈 太晴朗是否淒涼
When the sunlight shines again, so bright, is the clarity desolate?
風花雪月沒法 幫我反抗 真實人生的那海洋
The flowers, snow, wind, and moon cannot help me rebel against the ocean of real life.
還在想 無止境的想 一桶傷這樣潑下來
Still thinking, endlessly thinking, a bucket of hurt poured down like this.
還在嘗 黑夢太漫長 那愛絕不能不牽掛
Still tasting, the nightmare too long, that love must not be forgotten.
你是不是也有感覺 心裡那一條分界
Do you also sense it, that dividing line in your heart?
只是世界曲曲彎彎 這一切都與你無關
It's just that the world is full of twists and turns, and none of this concerns you.
無止境的想 你那頭是否也一樣
Thinking, endlessly thinking, is it the same on your side?
黑夢太漫長 那愛卻不能拒絕愛
Tasting, the nightmare too long, that love cannot be refused.
還在想 無止境的想 牆外的風景會怎樣
Still thinking, endlessly thinking, how will the scenery outside the wall be?
還在嘗 黑夢太漫長 那愛絕不會放棄愛
Still tasting, the nightmare too long, that love will never give up.
別失望 好失望
Don't be disappointed, so disappointed.





Авторы: Qing Feng Wu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.