蘇打綠 - 頻率 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蘇打綠 - 頻率 - Live




頻率 - Live
Frequency - Live
是不是只能透過雙手 愛才會有交直流
Can only our hands connect?
我也找不到夠堅強的插座
I am unable to find a sufficiently strong outlet.
看天空裡浮雲悠遊 羡煞了我的不自由
Watching the clouds drift leisurely across the sky, I am filled with envy at my own lack of freedom
我站在窗口 我蹲在角落 聽你的流動
I stand by the window, I crouch in the corner, listening to your flow.
誰說 學不了微風 過眼從山間飛過
Who says I cannot learn from the breeze, as it flies past the mountains?
耳邊的窩 堆成泡沫
Look, the nest in my ear, transforms into foam.
嚥了下一口 就放出彩虹 落在我胸口
I would swallow it down in one gulp, then release a rainbow upon my chest.
跳動的世界裡找你的頻率
In this pulsating world I seek your frequency.
靜止也不休息 抓住你的呼吸
Even in stillness I cannot rest, I am holding onto your breath.
再多說一句 猜你的回應
I could say one more thing, guess how you will respond.
流動的時間裡找你的旋律
In this fleeting moment I search for your melody.
轉眼整個世界 只剩你的應許
In the blink of an eye, the entire world becomes filled solely with your promise.
放自己飛行
I let myself fly
在有你的記憶
Within the memories of you.





Авторы: Jun Wei Shi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.