袁小迪 - 小姐免歹势 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 袁小迪 - 小姐免歹势




小姐免歹势
Miss, don't be shy
小姐免歹势
Miss, don't be shy
对面的彼个小姐 实在真美丽
The young lady across the way is so beautiful
红红的嘴唇 皮肤白甲亲像雪
Her red lips and skin are as white as snow
闪烁的眼睛是天边彼粒星 害阮心肝雄雄丢三下
Her sparkling eyes are like a star in the sky, making my heart flutter
可爱的笑容亲像一蕊花 乎我为著伊深深痴迷
Her lovely smile is like a flower in bloom, making me deeply infatuated
温柔的声音亲像春风吹 阵阵吹入心肝底
Her gentle voice is like a spring breeze, gently blowing into my heart
啊... 小姐小姐免歹势 在你的身边甘有人在陪
Ah... Miss, Miss, don't be shy, is there someone by your side?
请你乎我一个机会 甲你来做伙
Please give me a chance to be with you
我一定会用尽一切的心血 乎你快乐若神仙
I will definitely use all my energy to make you as happy as a fairy
追求着永远的豪记音乐,拒绝改变...
Pursuing the eternal melody, refusing to change...






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.