Jude Chiu - 水母銀河 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jude Chiu - 水母銀河




水母銀河
Jellyfish Galaxy
危險我親愛的好朋友
Danger, my dear friend,
星河因你體溫導致嚴重過熱
The galaxy is overheating due to your body temperature.
想控訴你
I want to complain about you.
分裂三班倒不分晝夜
Split into three shifts, working day and night,
思考如何扮作宇宙最佳零件
Thinking about how to pretend to be the best part of the universe,
永恒受騙
Eternally deceived.
爲何你的眼睛一直在看向手表
Why are your eyes always looking at your watch?
那麽著急難道是要去拯救世界
Are you in such a hurry to save the world?
聽說南極北極
I heard the South Pole and the North Pole
正好缺少你身上負電極
Are just missing the negative electrode from your body.
只收半價給你銀河公民的簽證
I'll give you a galactic citizen visa for half price.
一起去散步覺得怎麽樣
How about we go for a walk together?
但突然想起
But then I suddenly remember
我沒有腳趾頭
I don't have toes.
一起
Let's
聊聊安徒生童話
Talk about Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales,
探討
Discuss
宇宙裏是否有肌肉水母
Whether there are muscular jellyfish in the universe.
重點是
The point is,
不要靠我那麽近
Don't get so close to me.
搞不好你被傳染神經病
You might catch my crazy.
愛因斯坦曾經提出了某種假設
Einstein once proposed a hypothesis
我們終將要被毀滅化作海帶
That we will eventually be destroyed and turn into seaweed.
在那一刻之前
Before that moment,
教你學會水母通用語言
I'll teach you the universal jellyfish language.
廢話太多你會不會因此討厭我
Do you hate me because I talk too much?
對不起我只是生來如此
I'm sorry, I was just born this way.
你是個萬人迷
You're a heartthrob,
應該不介意
You probably don't mind.
和我
Talking with me
聊聊安徒生童話
About Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales,
探討
Discussing
是圓是平星球的模型
Whether the planet is round or flat.
危險
Danger,
請你趕快靠近我
Please come closer to me quickly.
前方好像是無重力地帶
It looks like a zero-gravity zone ahead.
誤入第三類宇宙
Wandering into a third-type universe,
偷看人生的進度條
Peeking at the progress bar of life,
未來被劇透生效
The future has been spoiled,
你三十歲好像過得有夠糟
It seems you're having a pretty rough time at thirty.
丟鈔票丟愛的細胞
Throwing away money, throwing away love cells,
會不甘嗎命運早注定好
Will you be resentful? Fate has already been decided.
努力成泡影多時髦滋味一定很美妙
Efforts turning into bubbles, how fashionable, the taste must be wonderful.
不如
Why don't you
陪我在銀河裏泡腳
Soak your feet with me in the galaxy,
拒絕Darwin進化的迷藥
Reject Darwin's evolutionary drug,
困在缸中世界也要微笑
Even trapped in a fishbowl world, we should still smile.
替你
I'll
撥通上司的電話
Call your boss,
讓他
Let him
知道現在你由我關照
Know that I'm taking care of you now.
搭上
Hop on
偉大的水母列車
The great jellyfish train,
等降落再給他信號
I'll give him a signal when we land.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.