裘德 - 英雄结局 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 裘德 - 英雄结局




英雄结局
Hero's End
所有人都讚美我
Everyone praises me
想我再英勇幾分呢
They want me to be more valiant
還想請我最後務必要犧牲
They want me to sacrifice myself in the end
好成全所謂史詩完整
To make their so-called epic complete
當我被萬眾矚目著
When I am the focus of everyone's attention
叫我怎麼泰然自若
How can I remain calm and composed?
當所有瘋狂的眼神裡都是我
When all the crazed eyes are on me
又怎麼佯裝作無知無畏神色
How can I pretend to be ignorant and fearless?
還剩下多少時間留給我
How much time do I have left?
城門快被破
The city gate is about to be breached
來不及訴說
There's no time to say
能否再親吻我
Can you kiss me one last time?
準備好了
Ready?
出場時刻
It's showtime
畢竟這不是愛情小說
After all, this is not a love story
惡魔們猙獰嘲笑我
The demons sneer at me
身後討伐也擲向我
Their pursuit and attacks are directed at me
將來幾萬字讚美詩是關於我
My future will be praised in tens of thousands of words
墓碑上名字是最壯烈紅色
My name on the tombstone will be the most glorious red
還剩下多少時間留給我
How much time do I have left?
城門被攻破
The city gate is breached
來不及訴說
There's no time to say
不是故意冷漠
I'm not being deliberately cold
請原諒我
Please forgive me
最後時刻
It's the final moment
同歸於盡是最好結果
Mutual destruction is the best outcome
看著你的 我的 他的 世界還剩下什麼
What's left of our world, your world, his world?
看著劇情到盡頭英雄還空空兩手
The story reaches its end, the hero still empty-handed
管它黑的 白的 黃的 藍的
Black, white, yellow, blue, it doesn't matter
混進了血液是快被焚燒的我
I'm about to be burned to ashes, mixed into the blood
看著我
Look at me
試探我
Test me
請原諒我 在這時刻 還想著
Please forgive me, in this moment, I'm still thinking of
完整所謂史詩傳說
Completing this so-called epic legend
英雄的結局是死的壯闊
The hero's end is a grand death






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.