裘德 - 英雄结局 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 裘德 - 英雄结局




英雄结局
Hero's Ending
所有人都讚美我
Everyone praises me,
想我再英勇幾分呢
Wishing I were even more heroic,
還想請我最後務必要犧牲
They want me to make the ultimate sacrifice,
好成全所謂史詩完整
To complete the so-called epic tale.
當我被萬眾矚目著
As I'm gazed upon by the masses,
叫我怎麼泰然自若
How can I remain calm and composed?
當所有瘋狂的眼神裡都是我
When all those frantic eyes are on me,
又怎麼佯裝作無知無畏神色
How can I feign ignorance and fearlessness?
還剩下多少時間留給我 城門快被破
How much time is left for me? The city gates are about to fall.
來不及訴說 能否再親吻我
Not enough time to say it all. Can I have one last kiss, my love?
準備好了 出場時刻
I'm ready. It's time to make my entrance.
畢竟這不是愛情小說
After all, this isn't a love story.
惡魔們猙獰嘲笑我
Demons sneer and mock me,
身後討伐也擲向我
Attacks from behind rain down upon me,
將來幾萬字讚美詩是關於我
Thousands of words of praise will be written about me,
墓碑上名字是最壯烈紅色
My name on the tombstone, the most valiant shade of red.
還剩下多少時間留給我 城門被攻破
How much time is left for me? The city gates have fallen.
來不及訴說 不是故意冷漠
Not enough time to say it all. I wasn't intentionally cold, my love.
請原諒我 最後時刻
Forgive me. In this final moment,
同歸於盡是最好結果
Mutual destruction is the best outcome.
看著你的 我的 他的世界還剩下什麼?
Looking at your world, my world, his world, what's left?
看著劇情到盡頭英雄還空空兩手
Watching the story reach its end, the hero's hands are empty.
管它黑的 白的 黃的 藍的
No matter if it's black, white, yellow, or blue,
混進了血液是快被焚燒的我
Mixed into my blood, I'm about to be consumed by flames.
看著我 試探我
They watch me, they test me.
請原諒我 在這時刻 還想著
Forgive me, in this moment, I still think of
完整所謂史詩傳說
Completing the so-called epic legend.
英雄的結局是死的壯闊
A hero's ending is a magnificent death.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.