許靖韻 - 被吃掉的靈魂 - перевод текста песни на английский

被吃掉的靈魂 - 許靖韻перевод на английский




被吃掉的靈魂
The Devoured Soul
心瓣如何感動 思想都不會再溝通
How can my heart be moved? Thoughts no longer communicate.
沒有意識不會痛 不必叫我保重
Without consciousness, there's no pain. Don't tell me to take care.
恥笑我也不面紅 打我罵我亦未曾動容
Mock me, I won't blush. Hit me, scold me, I won't react.
腦裡海馬體 我已完全挖空
The hippocampus in my brain, I've completely hollowed it out.
沒有覺知 當我生存喪失宗旨 與死很類似
Without awareness, when my existence loses its purpose, it's much like death.
要扮正常人類時 誰來問我呼吸的意思?
When I have to pretend to be a normal human, who will ask me the meaning of breathing?
腐化的心靈欠缺心事 沒有東西在意
My decaying heart lacks worries. There's nothing I care about.
若然餓死都可以
Even if I starve to death, so be it.
欣賞連場悲劇 一心想哭到眼都腫
I watch tragedies unfold, longing to cry until my eyes swell.
直插兩刀感覺痛 都總算會悲慟
Stabbing myself twice, feeling the pain, at least I can still grieve.
恐怖片血一樣紅 驚嚇片難以再熱衷
Horror movies, blood-red, yet they no longer excite me.
問誰還有任何場面令我驚恐?
Who can tell me what scene could still frighten me?
沒有覺知 當我生存喪失宗旨 與死很類似
Without awareness, when my existence loses its purpose, it's much like death.
要扮正常人類時 誰來問我呼吸的意思?
When I have to pretend to be a normal human, who will ask me the meaning of breathing?
腐化的心靈欠缺心事 沒有東西在意
My decaying heart lacks worries. There's nothing I care about.
靈魂被吃掉 愛已空置
My soul has been devoured, love lies vacant.
平凡人與我都有血肉
Ordinary people and I, we both have flesh and blood.
用膳 睡覺 工作後 喝水
Eating, sleeping, working, then drinking water.
變成人生樂趣
These become the joys of life.
人們長此下去 忘掉我那樣流淚
People continue like this, forgetting how I used to cry.
活躍四肢 不過感情已經終止 記不起上次
My limbs are active, but my feelings have ceased. I can't remember the last time
血液正常流動時 就算有傷心史都似喪屍
My blood flowed normally. Even with a history of heartbreak, I'm like a zombie.
歡笑跟悲情那有差異 境況一般相似
Joy and sorrow, what's the difference? The situations are all the same.
沒人令我心儀 沒有事要堅持 安息也可以
No one captures my heart, nothing to hold onto. Resting in peace is fine too.
大可以長眠不醒 沒有心智
I could just sleep forever, without a mind.





Авторы: Lesta Cheng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.