許茹芸 - 只說給你聽 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許茹芸 - 只說給你聽




只說給你聽
Whisper to You
昨夜 忽然夢見你 久違了的幸福 近得讓人哭泣
Last night, I suddenly dreamed of you, long-lost happiness, so close that it brought tears to my eyes.
伸手 醒在黑夜裡 除了眼淚 只聽見窗外的雨
I reached out, waking up in the darkness, only to hear the rain outside my window, amidst my tears.
我應該慶幸此生曾經遇見你曾經愛過你 然後用歲月來惦記
I should be grateful to have met you in this life, to have loved you, and to cherish the memories over time.
我愛你 自你離我遠去 這句話也變成了秘密
I love you, my love. Since you left me, these words have become a secret.
在無數夢裡 我愛 重複說給你聽
In countless dreams, I love you, I whisper to you.
就像那夜的你 安靜的 溫柔的 依戀的 在我懷裡
Just like you that night, quiet, gentle, and affectionate, in my arms.
讓我輕撫著你 只說給你一個人聽
Let me caress you, whisper only to you.
當時 害怕失去你何時何地 都想伸手握住你
At that time, I was afraid to lose you, and I wanted to hold your hand wherever and whenever.
直到今天 每一次想到我和你不再有任何交集 就有說不出委屈
Today, every time I think about how we no longer have anything to do with each other, I feel an unspeakable sense of grievance.
也許今生我就是為了 能夠遇見你能夠愛你
Perhaps in this life, I am destined to meet you, to love you.
我學著用時間來回憶你 不會哭泣
I am learning to use time to remember you, without crying.
有人形容生命像一路 一站又一站 漫長的旅行
Someone described life as a journey, with one stop after another, a long and arduous journey.
後來總是想念途中那段最美風景
Later, I always miss the most beautiful scenery on the way.





Авторы: Tammy Quinn, Kris Holland, Andy Willcocks


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.