許冠傑 - 你是谁 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許冠傑 - 你是谁




你是谁
Who Are You
你是谁 能令我一见蓦地暗惊喜
Who are you, the one who makes my heart pound at first sight?
秋波似水能令我倾醉
Your eyes, like shimmering water, intoxicate me with delight.
浓雾里巧碰着你 直发披肩淡
In a misty encounter, I found you standing tall,
扫娥眉 呆着望你
Your long hair flowing, your face adorned with beauty's call.
但见你跟我回眸笑眯眯
Your enchanting smile, a beacon in my gaze,
你是谁 能令我不禁冒昧也跟随
Who are you, whose presence sets my reckless heart ablaze?
千般幻想浮现脑海里 甜梦里拥抱着你
A thousand dreams dance in my mind, sweet fantasies come to life,
互诉心曲朝夕永伴随 无穷乐趣
Whispers of love, forever intertwined, an endless, blissful strive.
但你巳登上那名贵 跑车
But then you vanished in a luxurious car,
绝尘而去
Leaving me in the dust, my heart aching near and far.
你是谁 红日巳西去夜幕也低垂
Who are you, as the sun dips low and nightfall descends?
知否我仍呆站晚风里 如若再可见 着你
Do you know I still stand here, the evening breeze my only friend?
定要亲口问你是谁
If fate should grant another chance to cross paths, my dear,
还望你 愿意接收这份情盼充许 结成伴侣
I'll ask you, "Who are you?" and pour out my hopes and fears.
Oh! where are you When will we meet again
Oh! Where are you? When will we meet again?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.