許冠傑 - 兩個世界 - Live In Hong Kong - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許冠傑 - 兩個世界 - Live In Hong Kong




兩個世界 - Live In Hong Kong
Two Worlds - Live In Hong Kong
現在我為誰生存,怎麼你生厭,要各自站在每一邊,
Now, for whom do I live? Why do you grow tired of me? Why do we have to stand on different sides?
為何你是我心裡的,兩個世界難依戀。
Why are you in my heart? Two worlds that are hard to hold on to.
活像巳被人催眠,心中巳感染,我抱淚望著那天邊,
It's as if I've been hypnotized; I'm infected in my heart. I look up at the sky in tears.
何時為我劃了一個圈,強要我跳進這圈。
When did you draw a circle around me, forcing me to jump into it?
熱浪下為何仍感冰凍,處處笑聲為何仍感心傷,
Why do I still feel frozen under the heatwave? Why do I still feel heartache when everyone is laughing?
斜陽下為何仍感黑暗,這世界變了變了,完全被冷落。
Why is it still dark under the setting sun? This world has changed, changed completely. I've been completely abandoned.
在你的世界找不到癡心的我,但是在我的世界
I can't find my devoted self in your world, but in my world,
天天都想起你,是越恨越愛的你。
I think of you every day. I love you more and more even as I hate you.





Авторы: Akira Otsu, Kisaburou Suzuki


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.