Andy Hui - 如何可以不愛她 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andy Hui - 如何可以不愛她




如何可以不愛她
How can one not love her
但願合著眼 便會安睡 尤其可以沒法分辨床褥和伴侶
I wish that when I close my eyes, I will fall asleep As if I cannot tell the difference between the mattress and my partner
沒有方法愛下去 還有必要笑下去
There is no way to continue loving, Do I still need to keep smiling?
時間不會往後退 難道我再 沒法爭取
Time will not go backwards, Can I not fight for it again?
如何可以不愛她
How can one not love her?
莫非生命只配有一個她
Can life only be compatible with one person?
到了沒法相處 再去記她好處
When I cannot get along with her, I will remember her kindness.
憑回憶製造這 自欺的笑話
Using memories to create this self-deceiving joke.
如何可以不愛她
How can one not love her?
命運種下甚麼偏差
What deviation has fate planted?
用最多的心血 換最深的積雪
Using the greatest effort, I got the deepest snow.
從此再遇上火花
From now on, whenever I encounter a spark,
也會擦亮這個傷疤
It will also ignite this scar.
默默認命有沒有幫助
Will accepting my fate silently help?
然而她似幻覺躲在懷內蠶食我
Yet she seems like an illusion, hiding in my arms, consuming me.
願與她再偶遇過
I wish to meet her again by chance.
輪廓不再震撼我
Her silhouette will no longer shock me.
能覺得我掛念錯
I will be able to realize that I have been missing the wrong person.
難道這會 滅了心魔
Can this quench my inner demons?
如何可以不愛她
How can one not love her?





Авторы: Mark Lui


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.