許志安 - 希望在人間 (國) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 - 希望在人間 (國)




希望在人間 (國)
Hope lies in mankind (Nation)
安: 能不能跟我坦白抱住陽光
Can you be honest with me and embrace the sunshine?
放下繁忙 放下徬徨
Set down the busy work. Set down the fear and doubt.
花一分鐘努力想個願望
Spend one minute thinking about your wish.
紅: 想個最愉快願望
Think of your most joyful wish.
心花亂放 沒一定答案
Your heart blossoms, there is no certain answer.
這有沒有提醒你 已經忘掉的夢想
Does this remind you of the dream you have forgotten already?
安: 你的天堂在哪裡
Where is your heaven?
你的幸福在哪裡
Where is your happiness?
紅: 終於想起來再也不會放棄
I have finally remembered, and I will never give up again.
紅: 我們在預期
You are expecting:
安: 明天會晴朗
Tomorrow will be sunny.
紅: 有歡笑的力量
With the power of laughter.
安: 跟身旁分享 還來得及
I will share with the people around, and it’s not too late.
紅: 有堅定的目光
With a firm gaze.
安: 我肯定我不是唯一
I can make sure I am not the only one.
合: 我有一個快樂的願望
Together: I have a happy wish.
安: 幻想你的任務是享受陽光
Imagine your mission is to enjoy the sunshine.
沒有戰場 不需要受傷
There is no battle field, and you are not required to get hurt.
簡單得每個人都會想像
It is so simple that everyone will think about it.
紅: 人們在互相探訪
People are visiting each other.
彼此的愛 永遠用不光
The love between people will never be used up.
我們在說的不過是 一個平凡的理想
What we mentioned is just a common ideal.
安: 你的笑容在哪裡
Where is your smile?
你的包容在哪裡
Where is your tolerance?
紅: 從前的單純千萬
The past innocent and pureness.
合: 不要忘記
Do not forget it.
我們在預期
You are expecting:
安: 明天會晴朗
Tomorrow will be sunny.
紅: 有歡笑的力量
With the power of laughter.
安: 跟身旁分享
Share with the people around.
合: 還來得及
It’s not too late.
紅: 有堅定的目光
With a firm gaze.
安: 我肯定我不是唯一
I can make sure I am not the only one.
合: 我有一個和平的願望
Together: I have a peaceful wish.
安: 放眼就想開展的一抹晴天
When looking, I want to see a sunny sky.
前面的路或許很遙遠
The road ahead may be far away.
紅: 心情不變(安: 不變)
The mood will not change (Me: will not change).
紅: 有夢想就會實現(安: 就會實現)
You will make your dream come true (Me: will make your dream come true).
安: 或許我會疲倦(紅: 我來和你並肩)
Maybe I will be tired(Her: I will stand with you).
安: 有不滅的諾言 希望在人間
There is an eternal promise, the hope lies in mankind.
我們在預期 明天會晴朗
We are expecting. Tomorrow will be sunny.
紅: 有歡笑的力量
With the power of laughter.
合: 跟身旁分享 還來得及
Share with the people around. It’s not too late.
紅: 有堅定的目光
With a firm gaze.
合: 我肯定我不是唯一
Together: I can make sure I am not the only one.
我有一個和平的願望
I have a peaceful wish.





Авторы: Song De Lei, Jian Qiang Zhen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.