許志安 - 心靈相通 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 - 心靈相通




心靈相通
Spiritual Connection
為學習迎合你 曾唸上了數十萬次
To study how to please you, I've recited hundreds of thousands of times
背完你愛那份詞 唸得出歌中的拍子
Finished memorizing the words you like and can recite the beat to the song
為著在旁是你 沉住氣去努力嘗試
To have you at my side, I endured it and tried my best
若然要說任何事 也以你語氣告知
If anything is to be said, I'd echo your tone
#當心靈相通 誰都被誰感動 我就如你 為何你不癢也沒痛
#When souls connect, who is moved by whom? I'm like you, why don't you feel a thing?
不可能不蠢 無條件贈送
It's impossible not to be foolish, to give unconditionally
無奈你 還未看懂什麼叫痛
Unfortunately, you still don't understand the meaning of pain
容納我 留在你眼中是否最痛
Am I most hurt by being in your eyes?
為預備陪伴你 隨著你去看任何戲
To be prepared to accompany you, I accompanied you to any play
熟習你最愛藝人 認得他家中的唱機
Become familiar with your favorite artist and recognize his phonograph at home
為預備離別你 才學你說愛像遊戲
To prepare for your departure, I just learned that you said love is like a joke
亦忘記 這段情份似過了半個世紀
And I've forgotten that this love has lasted for half a century





Авторы: Leung Wai Man, Lam Ngan Sam


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.