許志安 - 每當你流淚 (國) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 - 每當你流淚 (國)




每當你流淚 (國)
Every Time You Cry (English)
當妳鬆開我的手
When you let go of my hand,
我已沒話說
I have nothing to say.
空氣中飄盪著落寞
Desolation floats in the air.
妳安靜貼在我胸口
You rest quietly against my chest.
這一刻 還能多久
How much longer will this moment last?
隱藏多少的痛不求妳懂
How much pain is hidden that I don't want you to understand.
讓我最後一次對妳說
Let me tell you one last time
每當妳流淚 回到我身邊
Every time you cry, come back to me,
輕撫妳的雙眼讓妳快快的入睡
Gently caress your eyes and soothe you to sleep.
每當妳流淚 靠近我一點
Every time you cry, come a little closer,
讓熟悉的手溫暖妳哭泣的臉
Let my warm hands comfort your tear-stained face.
每當妳流淚 有我在身邊
Every time you cry, and I'm beside you,
輕撫妳的雙眼讓妳快快的入睡
Gently caress your eyes and soothe you to sleep.
每當妳流淚 看著我的眼
Every time you cry when you look into my eyes,
早就知道愛不屬於我一個人
I knew from the start that my heart did not belong to me alone.
我沒有後悔 在愛過以後
I have no regrets after loving you.
當面對面只有沈默
When we face each other in silence,
還剩下什麼
What is left?
能夠把妳的心挽留
What can keep your heart?
讓妳得到妳的自由
Let me give you your freedom
悲傷由我來承受
And I will take on all the sadness.
就讓一切結束不問理由
Let it all end without asking why.
只想最後一次對妳說
I only wish to tell you one last time





Авторы: Chen Wei, Hsu Zhi Qing


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.