許志安 - 活在當下 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 - 活在當下 (Live)




活在當下 (Live)
Live in the Moment (Live)
從那起點 直到終點 就像為著懷緬
From the starting line to the finish line it's like for the purpose of reminiscence
十二歲當天 慣與那個每天見面
On the day we were twelve, I got used to someone I saw everyday
二十歲當天 仍然未明白何謂再見
On the day we were twenty, I still didn't understand whatgoodbye meant
每一天 都不知那天 會與那個永不見面
Every day, I don't know on that day I will never see someone again
* 誰掠過 至知道舊日並未盡力過
* Who flew by, only to realize I didn't try my best in the past
誰掠過 回頭嫌見得少 如何才愛得多 *
Who flew by, looking back I feel I didn't see enough -how can I love more *
# 漫天飛花 卻已錯過快將開的花
# Scattered flowers, but I already missed the ones about to bloom
活於當下 每秒也要抱緊放下
Live in the moment, embrace every second and let go.
漫天飛花 最尾剎那瞬間跌下
Scattered flowers, finally dropped in the final moment
一秒鐘 足夠盛放吧
One second is enough to blossom
Hoo 就活在剎那 剎那便過去
Hoo, just live in the moment, the moment will pass
曇花不可愛嗎?(曇花即使短促 不必愛惜嗎?) #
Isn't the ephemeral flower adorable?(Even though the ephemeral flower is short-lived, do we not cherish it?) #
閃過的 即將閃過的 耗盡現在每分氣力
Those that have passed and those that will pass, exhaust every ounce of energy right now
得到的 比起失去的 那個會有更高價值
What we have gained is of more value than what we've lost.
十年後 或六十年後 實在亦沒太多以後
Ten years later or sixty years later, in truth, there is also not much time after
萬年後 每一位要走 卻永遠要計較以後
Ten thousand years later, everyone must go, but they will always think about the future.
Repeat *#
Repeat *#
一秒鐘 這秒鐘 不夠滿足嗎?
One second, this second, isn't it enough to satisfy?
一秒鐘 這秒鐘 開了幾多花
One second, this second, how many flowers have blossomed?
(一切得到的 總有一天失去的 只有這秒鐘最重要吧
(Everything that we have will one day be lost, only this second is the most important.
一切得到的 總有一天失去的 得到失之間滿足過吧)
Everything that we have will one day be lost, but before losing it, have we been satisfied?)
捨不得過去 等不到永遠 如今不必愛惜嗎?
Hesitant about the past, can't wait forever - must we not cherish the present moment?
一天天過去 一位位遠去 誰願學習放下
Days pass, people move on, who is willing to learn to let go?
Repeat *#
Repeat *#
漫天飛花 花非花 花非花 漫天飛花 花非花 是花非花
Scattered flowers, flowers or not, flowers or not, scattered flowers, flowers or not, are they flowers or not?





Авторы: 林夕


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.