許志安 - 灰飛煙滅 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 - 灰飛煙滅




灰飛煙滅
Ashes to Ashes (Gray Flies to Ashes)
地球上從前有過一個樂園
Once upon a time there was a paradise on earth
位於星光下 紅唇上泡影破滅前
In that starlit time, a dream that shattered in a kiss
漸明白情緣似我掌中虛線
I gradually realized that love was like a broken line in my palm
幸福的宿命 從來是無常地間斷
That the destiny of happiness was always a fleeting interruption
我知道不可倖免 卻不滿匆匆乍現
I knew it was inevitable, but I couldn't accept our sudden end
最淒美的故事總要那麼短
The most tragic stories are always so short
我妄想翻天巨變 會給我一點紀念
I wished for an upheaval that would give me some remembrance
那劇痛讓我掛牽 像懷內遺下碎片
That piercing pain keeps me yearning, like fragments left in my arms
誰不知灰飛煙滅 脆薄回憶不堪一擊
Who could know that gray flies to ashes, that fragile memories are so vulnerable?
從此以後 聲音氣味顏色崩潰蒸發沒有痕跡
From now on, your voice, your scent, your every hue will vanish, leaving no trace
從未愛過 也需要憑証
Even if I had never loved you, I'd need proof
無法辨認 亦必須認領
I can't recognize you, but I still have to claim you
等碎片散落滿地
When those fragments lie shattered at my feet
我便留下尋物証務求在瓦爍中 發現愛情
I'll search for clues among the ruins, desperate to find love
誰不知灰飛煙滅 再沒痕跡不可追憶
Who could know that gray flies to ashes, leaving no trace, beyond memory's reach?
如果以後 找不到那遺跡怎麼可縱容我沉溺
If in the future I can't find those ruins, how can I forgive myself for indulging?
難道我要 去找個人証 陪我斷定 什麼可能性
Should I seek a witness to confirm what could have been?
等碎片散落滿地
When those fragments lie shattered at my feet
我便留下尋物証務求在瓦爍中 發現愛情
I'll search for clues among the ruins, desperate to find love





Авторы: Huang Wei Wen, Liang Wen Fu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.