許志安 - 相愛的人本來就該黏著的 (國) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 - 相愛的人本來就該黏著的 (國)




相愛的人本來就該黏著的 (國)
Lovers Should Stay Together (English)
相愛的人本來就該黏著的
Lovers should stay together
多希望 就這樣睡在你身旁
I wish I could sleep beside you
但是你偏偏要回家
But you insist on going home
雨還飄著 霧也不散
The rain continues falling, the fog hasn't lifted
回去也是面對孤單 留下來
If you go back, it's just to loneliness. Stay here, honey.
電影還沒結束 還有很多CD沒拆
The movie's not over, there are still many CDs we haven't listened to
你愛的雜誌也沒看完
You haven't finished reading your favorite magazine
還有好多好笑的舊照片
There are still so many hilarious old photos
剛煮的咖啡在飄著香味
The coffee I just made smells so good
連明天早餐的蘋果
Even the apples for breakfast tomorrow
也在苦苦哀求 不要走
Are begging you not to go
不要離開 Oh Please Don't Go
Don't leave. Oh, please, don't go.
時光短暫
Time is fleeting.
相愛的人本來就該黏在一起的
Lovers should stay together.
外面好暗
It's dark outside.
任誰也不能夠將你我拆散
No one can come between us.
就是今晚
Tonight is the night,
汪洋大海圍繞著島上的你和我
An ocean surrounds you and me on this island.
不要離開
Don't leave.
相愛的人本來就是該黏著的
Lovers should stay together.
時光短暫
Time is fleeting
Oh我一秒都不想都不想要錯過
Oh, I don't want to miss a single second.
外面好暗
It's dark outside,
森林裡怎麼會比家溫暖
How can the forest be warmer than home?
就是今晚 睡在我的懷裡今夜
Tonight's the night, sleep in my arms.
Please Don't Go
Please don't go.
咖啡好了要怎麼辦
The coffee's ready, what should I do?
照片在這裡要不要看
The photos are here, do you want to see them?
最後一班公車也開走了
The last bus has already left,
Oh Babe Why Do You Have To Go
Oh, baby, why do you have to go?
你的外套都睡著了
Your coat is sleeping.
你的鞋子也好疲倦
Your shoes are so tired.
一輛計程車也沒有
Not a single taxi in sight.
Oh Babe Why Do You Have To Go
Oh, baby, why do you have to go?
一輛計程車也沒有
Not even one taxi in sight.
Oh Babe Why Do You Have To Go
Oh, baby, why do you have to go?





Авторы: Wei Chen, Guang Zhong Yu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.