Andy Hui - 請你在餘生中等我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andy Hui - 請你在餘生中等我




請你在餘生中等我
Please Wait For Me In The Rest Of Your Life
空空的天空 雲彩不知所蹤 彷彿哭泣的面孔
The sky is empty, the clouds are nowhere to be seen, as if it were a crying face.
因你未明芳蹤 世界只有我在痛
Because you are missing, the world is only me in pain.
滄滄的滄海和高高的高峰 要再見你萬里也飛蹤
The vast sea and the high peaks, to see you again, thousands of miles away.
刻滿在時光中 愛與傷痛
Engraved in the time, love and hurt.
如尋獲你 在那些年紀 亦願再可擁抱你
If I find you in those years, I would like to hold you in my arms again.
在那種晨曦 仍共看日子別離
In that kind of dawn, we still look at the days of separation together.
在那天垂死 道別那刻要風也愛惜你
On that day, I was dying, and I wanted the wind to cherish you at the moment of farewell.
要星星都縮短距離 長年庇護你
Let the stars shorten the distance and shelter you for many years.
幽幽的煙火和灰灰的山坡 追憶悲傷的甚麼?
The faint fireworks and the gray hillside, what do they remind you of?
今晚月圓當中 你會否也掛念我?
Will you miss me on this full moon night?
不管多奔波和不管多坎坷
No matter how much I run or how difficult it is,
我有勇氣萬里也飛過 只要在餘生中 你會等我
I have the courage to fly thousands of miles, as long as you will wait for me in the rest of your life.





Авторы: Mark Lui


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.