許哲珮 - 該死的高跟鞋 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許哲珮 - 該死的高跟鞋




該死的高跟鞋
Heels of Misfortune
路燈微亮 下了點雨 反光
Streetlights cast a faint glow. Rain falls lightly, reflecting.
工作繁忙 忘了還有 一個家
Work has kept me busy. I’d forgotten I had a home.
下班後 又剩我一人
After work, I'm all alone again.
遊蕩 徬徨 以為 瀟灑
Wandering, lost, thinking I’m carefree.
那一夜我 喝了咖啡 還想睡
That night, I’d had coffee and still wanted to sleep.
走了很遠 雙腳麻痺 不自覺
I’d walked so far my feet were numb, without realizing.
口袋裡 你寄的卡片
In my pocket was the card you'd sent me,
我依然留著 已經過了很久
I still had it, though so much time had passed.
可是那 高跟鞋 走到你門前
But those heels led me to your doorstep.
看見我失了神 你對她體貼
I watched in dismay as you were kind to her.
該死的 高跟鞋 卻跳起了舞
Heels of misfortune began to dance.
旋轉 掩飾 心碎
Twirling to hide the shattered fragments of my heart.
那一刻我 原來是沒有愛的人
In that moment, I understood that I was unloved.
少了愛情 就沒有人生
Without love, there is no life.
買了 玻璃鞋 音樂盒 也解不了渴
I bought glass slippers and music boxes, but they did not quench my thirst.
算了 太天真 做夢也喚不回青春
What a fool I was. Even in my dreams, I could not reclaim my youth.
才發現 高跟鞋 是我的情人
It was then I realized my heels were my only companions.
沉淪 享受單身 糜爛的快樂
Sinking into the pleasure of singledom, and its decadent joys.
該死的 高跟鞋 卻開始哭了
Heels of misfortune began to weep.
歲月 靈魂 磨損
Time and experience had worn me down.
我需要一點空氣讓我自由呼吸
I needed space to breathe, to be free.
花了很多錢以為會讓自己開心
I spent lavishly, thinking it would make me happy.
儲存了很多假期想要一次用盡
I saved up all my vacation time, hoping to use it all at once.
但是少個人陪在身邊浪漫談情
But there was no one to share it with, no one to whisper sweet nothings to.





Авторы: Peggy Hsu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.