許哲珮 - 永遠在一起了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許哲珮 - 永遠在一起了




永遠在一起了
Together Forever
你送我的 生命的奇蹟 我送你的 最後的決心
You gave me the miracle of life, I gave you my final resolution.
兩個人 兩顆心 你是我 我是你 永遠都要在一起
Two people, two hearts, you are me and I am you, forever and always together.
故事結局 沒有誰哭泣 微笑證明 愛你的勇氣
The story's conclusion brought no tears, a smile proving the courage of my love.
我的眼 只看見 你的臉 閃爍著 一閃一閃亮晶晶
My eyes only see your face, twinkling like a bright star.
永遠都要在一起 天南地北我陪你
Together forever we shall be, through thick and thin I'll be with you.
雪花紛飛 天多美麗 許願和你不分離 永遠都要在一起
Snow flurries falling, the sky so beautiful, I wish to never part, together forever.
上山下海我陪你 彩虹屋頂 天堂美景 我要做你的唯一
Over mountains and seas I'll follow you, a rainbow rooftop, a heavenly view, I'll be your only one.
終於來臨 我閉上眼睛 旋轉舞臺 我隨著你飛
As the time arrives, I close my eyes, twirling onstage, I soar with you.
我的眼 只看見 你的臉 閃爍著
My eyes only see your face, twinkling like
一閃一閃亮晶晶 永遠都要在一起
a bright star, together forever.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.