許富凱 - 也許愛你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許富凱 - 也許愛你




也許愛你
Perhaps I Love You
許富凱
Xu Fukai
也許愛你
Perhaps I Love You
心又開始下雨 情又開始清晰 寂寞也一步步靠近
My heart begins to rain again, my emotions are becoming clear, and my loneliness is drawing nearer.
明明知道不該想念你 卻把你的名字刻滿在心裡
I know that I shouldn't miss you, yet I keep your name engraved in my heart.
聽著海浪呼吸 聽著天空哭泣 聽著自己在嘆息
I listen to the ocean's breath, the sky's cries, and my own sighs.
靜靜聽著心跳的旋律 細細數著天上的星星
I listen quietly to my heartbeat's rhythm, counting the stars in the sky one by one.
哪一顆是你 多遠的距離 我可不可能貼近愛你
Which one is you? How far are we apart? Would it be possible to draw close to loving you?
我不想清醒 不想再憂慮 不想再記起你遙不可及
I don't want to be sober, to worry anymore, or to remember that you are so unattainable.
OH~也許沒什麼不可以 也許應該決定 對你說一句我愛你
OH - Perhaps nothing is impossible. Perhaps I should decide to tell you that I love you.
別管究竟會是什麼結局 淚會不會因此決堤 不用再猶豫
No matter what the outcome may be, whether tears will surge or not, I don't have to hesitate any longer.
OH~也許不只是在夢裡 我才能擁有你 但也許終究是也許
OH - Perhaps it's not just in my dreams that I can possess you, but perhaps it's always just a 'perhaps.'.
閉上眼睛把你想個徹底 半夢半醒直到黎明 我決定愛你
I close my eyes and think of you thoroughly, half in dreams, half awake, until dawn. I've decided to love you.
究竟哪一顆是你 多遠的距離 我可不可能貼近愛你
I wonder which one is you, how far apart we are, and if it's possible to draw near to loving you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.