許巍 - 逍遙行 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許巍 - 逍遙行




逍遙行
Soaring Flight
如何才是你真正韵律
How can I find your true rhythm?
自由的流淌遍布身心
Freely flowing throughout your mind and body,
每一个音符都与你的心愿
Every note matching your every wish,
永相应
Resonating forever.
世界是一枝飞在空中的花朵
The world is a flower flying in the sky,
生命是一场通往幸福的航行
Life is a voyage leading to happiness.
对你我来讲 只是一天路程而已
For you and me, it's only a day's journey.
你的超然物外 逍遥自在
Your detachment, your ease,
我的寂默精彩
My quiet brilliance.
世界是一枝飞在空中的花朵
The world is a flower flying in the sky,
生命是一场通往幸福的航行
Life is a voyage leading to happiness.
对你我来讲 只是一天路程而已
For you and me, it's only a day's journey.
宛如日出东海 注定落西山
Like the sun rising in the east, destined to set in the west,
道路艰险 并不平坦
The road is arduous and uneven,
我还能在这里
But I'm still here,
幸运地将这一首歌献给你
Fortunate to give you this song.
我的坚定 我的欣喜
My determination, my joy,
只因你在这里
All because you're here.
这梦想成真的旅程
This dream-come-true journey,
唱... 唱尽这世间
Sing... Sing through this world,
苍凉温暖
Desolation and warmth
唱... 歌声献给你
Sing... My song for you,
才知道我是这样爱你
And only then will I know how much I love you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.