許廷鏗 - 一句話 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許廷鏗 - 一句話




一句話
In a Word
靜靜地開始夠自然了嗎
Does it come naturally to begin so quietly?
談兒時卡通式笑話 怕肉麻
Talking about childhood cartoons as a joke, afraid to be corny
漸漸地找不到話題了嗎
Are we slowly running out of topics?
談情時擔心講說話 太差
Talking about love, worried about speaking poorly
今天的天色很美好吧
The sky is beautiful today, isn't it?
這句太勉強別回話 算吧
This one's too forced, don't bother responding
簡簡單單的一句話
A simple, plain sentence
不敢開口的一句話
A sentence I dare not utter
想講的一刻太寂靜了嗎
Is the moment I want to speak too quiet?
練習十多天的對白 能完成嗎
Can I finish the lines I've been practicing for over ten days?
臨場仍緊張心跳是嗎
Am I still nervous on the spot, my heart pounding?
簡簡單單的一句話
A simple, plain sentence
輕輕鬆鬆的一句話
A light, easy sentence
擔心一開口會壞事了嗎
Am I worried that I'll mess everything up if I open my mouth?
日夜在空想的計劃 能成全嗎
Can the plan I've been dreaming about day and night come to fruition?
從何時溝通需要密碼
Since when has communication required a password?
從何時真心需要害怕
Since when has sincerity needed to be feared?





Авторы: 盧凱彤, 許廷鏗


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.