許廷鏗 - 十 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許廷鏗 - 十




Ten
若我一生 只有遺憾
If my whole life only has regrets
但我會看到 一點真
But I will see a little bit of truth
寧靜致遠須先經過一番鬥爭
To reach tranquility from afar, you must first go through a struggle
重拾初心來忘掉怨恨
Regain your初心 to forget the resentment
莫說初心 假使背景 還是仇恨
Don't talk about初心 if your background is still hatred
別處心散播黑暗
Don't spread darkness in other hearts
然而遺憾 會與我此生為伴
But regret will accompany me for the rest of my life
但我拒絕往下沉
But I refuse to sink down
滿肚怨懟 亦要懂得分假與真
No matter how resentful I am, I must learn to separate truth from falsehood
仍然尚有 一絲憤慨是嗎
Is there still a trace of anger?
在尋找 過去的執意嗎
Are you still searching for the persistence of the past?
無論到最終是對吧 是錯吧
No matter if it is right or wrong in the end
沒發聲最可怕
The scariest thing is not to speak out
誰人能避過這一切
Who can avoid all this?
張開雙手抱擁所有落差
Open your arms to embrace all the differences
仍願信吧 仍願意吧
Still wish to believe, still be willing
仍願意相信吧 對嗎
Still be willing to believe, right?
事過境遷 方可再擁有一片天
Things pass and change, then you can have a new world
別錯手散播偏見
Don't spread prejudice
同情流淚 不等於內心盲目
Sympathetic tears do not mean being blindly devoted
讓怨恨無限蔓延
Let the resentment spread infinitely
背向暗角 面對曙光握手並肩
Turn your back to the dark corners, face the dawn, join hands, and move forward together
仍然尚有 一絲憤慨是嗎
Is there still a trace of anger?
在尋找 過去的執意嗎
Are you still searching for the persistence of the past?
難到我只得十個夢 十句話
Can I only have ten dreams and ten sentences?
就已經滿足嗎
Are you already satisfied?
誰人能面對這一切
Who can face all this?
張開雙手抱擁所有落差
Open your arms to embrace all the differences
仍願意吧 仍願意相信是遍地野花
Still be willing, still be willing to believe that there are wildflowers everywhere
其實我亦有 一絲憤慨是嗎
Actually, I also have a trace of anger
在尋找 過去的執意嗎
Are you still searching for the persistence of the past?
何時能學懂讓憤怒 讓困惑
When can I learn to let anger and confusion
在腦海裏火化
Be cremated in my mind?
誰十全十美不出錯
Who can be perfect without making mistakes?
你我是常人總得有落差
You and I are mortals, and we will always have differences
還是信吧 相信未來
Still believe, believe in the future
做一個 最真的 傻瓜
Be a most genuine fool





Авторы: 于逸堯, 許廷鏗


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.