許志安 feat. 郭富城, 鄭秀文 & 梁漢文 - 火熱動感 La La La - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 feat. 郭富城, 鄭秀文 & 梁漢文 - 火熱動感 La La La




火熱動感 La La La
Hot and Dynamic La La La
梁漢文:名字是好動派 行動是要在陽光中 趕走苦惱失敗
Steve: My name is Dynamic Guy, and I'm here to get moving in the sunshine and chase away my worries and failures.
全人類也越界 舉起手反對自我被活埋
All of humanity is also crossing the line, raising their hands in protest against being buried alive.
郭富城:為何脈搏極快 原來受那艷陽唆擺 擺一擺也不壞
Aaron: Why is my heart beating so fast? It must be the sun telling me to get moving. And moving doesn't hurt.
投入活躍地帶 應該將盔甲換上運動鞋
Let's get active and trade in our armor for sneakers.
△許、鄭:一到夏季 氣勢昇高 這個夏季 鬥志利似刀
△Sammi, Kelly: Every summer, our spirits soar. This summer, our determination is as sharp as a knife.
當氣候跳一百度 活著實在好
When the temperature rises a hundred degrees, it's great to be alive.
☆合唱:來自夏日的心怎會沒想像
☆Chorus: Our summer hearts are full of imagination.
沉悶的一切最需要 你的美麗狂想
All that stuffiness really needs your beautiful imagination.
原來躍動的心感覺同一樣
Our hearts beat to the same rhythm.
誰若想歌唱 放心唱
If you want to sing, go ahead and sing.
(要)開夠六千場
(You) should have six thousand concerts.
許志安:名字是好動派 行動是要暫停打呔 不鬆綁太失敗
Sammi: My name is Dynamic Guy, and I'm here to stop wearing ties and loosen up a little. It's not cool to be so uptight.
為何扮相極怪 好應該飛快換上運動鞋
Why do I look so weird? I should hurry up and change into my sneakers.
鄭秀文:誰願做冷艷派 流汗定較淚流偉大 輕鬆怎也不壞
Kelly: Who wants to be a cold fish? Sweating is better than crying. And relaxing is never a bad thing.
無論是怨是債 將苦水給這夏季慢慢曬
Let's take all our troubles and worries and let this summer sun dry them up.
Repeat △(郭、梁)☆△☆
Repeat △(Aaron, Steve)☆△☆






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.