許志安 & 鄭秀文 - 其實您心裡有沒有我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許志安 & 鄭秀文 - 其實您心裡有沒有我




其實您心裡有沒有我
Do You Really Love Me?
男:若愛上妳怎麼躲 夢妳迷人笑渦
Man: If I fall in love with you, how can I hide it? I dream of your charming dimples
如我每天總偷偷想妳 這應否 算是傻
Like I always think of you secretly every day, should this be considered foolish?
女:在這芳心燃起戀火 但你明瞭我麼
Woman: In this heart, a love fire burns, but do you understand me?
而每一天日子輕輕飛過誰願分秒記著我
And every day, time flies by so quickly, who would want to spend every second remembering me?
合:但願你容我接近你更多
Together: I hope you'll let me get closer to you
男:誰預算情愛這樣難捉摸
Man: Who can predict that love would be so elusive?
合:Wow Oh No
Together: Wow Oh No
男:長夜裡 點點星火 猶如妳窗邊經過
Man: In the long night, the stars twinkle like you passing by my window
女:長夜裡 我要化做 你眼中星星一顆
Woman: In the long night, I want to become a star in your eyes
男:凝望我 閃出光彩 照亮心窩
Man: Look at me and let your eyes shine brightly, illuminating my heart
女:來讓你 每個晚上 亦望見我
Woman: So that you can see me every night
男:讓我再次 回憶當初
Man: Let me remember the beginning again
女:是我愛你太多
Woman: It's because I love you too much
男:其實有否一點喜歡我?
Man: Do you actually have even a little affection for me?
女:才會每天這麼想知你
Woman: That's why I want to know about you every day
男:為何始終不太清楚
Man: Why is it always so unclear
女:其實心裡有沒有我
Woman: Do you really love me in your heart?





Авторы: Cheung Mei Ying


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.