許慧欣 - 绽花 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許慧欣 - 绽花




绽花
Blossom
当蝉声断在寂寞的夜空
As the cicadas cease their song in the desolate night,
恋人们迷恋着淡去的花香
Lovers enthralled by the fading floral fragrance,
红烛前有人把幸福留下
Before the red candles, some bequeath their bliss,
却也有人把心轻轻藏
While others gingerly conceal their heart.
月光的河 在泪痕中静静流着
The moonlit river flows placidly through the teardrops,
我的快乐 漂流在最美的时刻
My happiness drifts at its zenith.
眼眶红了 数不清想你的余温
My eyes redden, yearning for your residual warmth,
看花开了 心也疼了
As the blossoms bloom, my heart aches.
你从来没说 舍不得
You never uttered those words of reluctance.
三月桃花纷飞燕子回来
Peach blossoms dance in March as the swallows return,
等春风变暖就剩你仍不在
When the spring breeze warms, you remain absent.
把花瓣代替心含泪种下
Petals serve as my heart, sown with tears,
也许相思会开出新的芽
Perhaps requited love will sprout anew.
月光的河 在回忆中静静流着
The moonlit river flows placidly through the memories,
所有快乐 在手心里欲走还留
All happiness, held captive, hesitates to depart.
昨天远了 当你的爱凋谢之后
Yesterday recedes as your love withers,
思念别了 落花藏了
Longing bids farewell, blossoms conceal.
月光晴朗了
Moonlight illuminates.
月光的河 在微笑中静静流着
The moonlit river flows placidly through the smiles,
绯梦醒了 藏起的花又绽开了
Crimson dreams awaken, hidden blooms blossom once more,
让蝴蝶飞 随风飘逸在多年后
May butterflies flutter, carried by the breeze through the years,
爱你多深 想你多疼
My love for you, my yearning, so profound,
我都已不说 舍不得
I vocalize neither, reluctant.
QQ61707721
QQ61707721






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.