許美靜 - 无中生有 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許美靜 - 无中生有




无中生有
Something from Nothing
无中生有 不见得太宽阔的手竟摸不到尽头
Something from nothing, your hands are surprisingly vast and yet I cannot grasp them.
不见得太好太丑
You are neither particularly beautiful nor ugly,
但相见为何视线也虚浮
Yet why is my vision blurry when I look at you?
眼中竟有无限景致随着漫游
Countless scenes flow through my eyes as I wander with you.
不见得已不见很久竟差点化石头
Something from nothing, we haven't seen each other in so long that I almost turned to stone.
不见得有开过口
Something from nothing, we haven't spoken a word,
但嘴角沉默地述说温柔
Yet your silent lips whisper sweet nothings.
也许恋爱其实不过无中生有
Perhaps love is truly something from nothing.
不见得已跟你出走竟开始怕自由
Something from nothing, we've been together for so long that I fear freedom.
不见得已经脱手
Something from nothing, we've never held hands,
但体重如随着雪花飘浮
Yet I feel weightless as snowflakes drifting through the air.
背影竟会留下一半缠在背后
Your shadow seems to linger, half-tangled behind you.
不见得已经到深秋竟忍不到泪流
Something from nothing, it's not yet autumn, but I can't hold back the tears.
不见得有多颤抖
Something from nothing, my body doesn't tremble,
但双脚如同渡过了急流
Yet my legs feel like they've crossed a raging river.
也许恋爱其实不过无中生有
Perhaps love is truly something from nothing.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.