許美靜 - 海市蜃樓 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 許美靜 - 海市蜃樓




海市蜃樓
Mirage
不断摸索我的心事 是不是你的手
Always feeling my heart out, are they your hands?
衣服穿得那么厚
Dressed so warmly,
是不是因为你不够温柔
Or is it because you're not affectionate enough?
也许爱情全都是我无中生有
Perhaps it's all my wild imagination
窗外忽然贴满星星 是不是你眼眸
The window suddenly fills with stars, are they your eyes?
话语快要开着花
With flowers blooming, ready to burst,
是不是因为还没说出口
Or is it because I haven't said it out loud yet?
也许爱情只是一场海市蜃楼
Perhaps this love is just a mirage
Music
Music
总是靠在我的背后 是不是你的手
Always leaning on my back, are they your hands?
天气忽然那么热
The weather is suddenly so warm,
是不是因为你对我温柔
Or is it because you are being affectionate towards me?
也许爱情全都是我无中生有
Perhaps it's all my wild imagination
如果面对那么漂亮 是不是你眼眸
If it is true, you are so beautiful, are they your eyes?
思念长成一棵树 是不是因为还没爱个够
My longing is like a tree, is it because I haven't loved enough?
也许爱情只是一场海市蜃楼
Perhaps this love is just a mirage
Music
Music





Авторы: mavis hsu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.