謝安琪 - 愁人節 (2007 Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 謝安琪 - 愁人節 (2007 Live)




愁人節 (2007 Live)
Sad Festival (2007 Live)
手腳冰冷的 筋竭衰老的
With hands and feet numb and nerves exhausted
晚間這縮於街角的 對佳節有否興趣
Cowering in the corner of the street this evening, are you interested in the festival?
失去依靠的 早晚空肚的
Lost and leaning, often hungry
猛火里丟失所有的 誰又來問暖一句
Who asks after your loss, thrown into the fire?
大節日裡 願望有伴侶 但在你身邊是誰
During the big festival, the wish is to have a partner, but who is next to you?
獨個面對 疾病與藥水 混沌裡煙花迷醉
Facing disease and medicine alone, confused by the dazzling fireworks
街裡愛人一對對 互送鮮花千杯不醉
Lovers in the street, exchanging flowers, drunk but not wasted
你的惡運繼續追 無人扶持行前行後也失據
Your bad luck continues to haunt you, no one supports you, lost and alone
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故會滲眼淚 Hey
Dazedly opening your mouth, inexplicably shedding tears Hey
對你那有節日會記敘 別活在夢幻裡
What festival would remember someone like you? Don't live in a dream
需要溫暖的 苦惱深透的
Those who need warmth, whose pain runs deep
要遭到威迫欺壓的 有些會引起興趣 Um...
Interesting to those who bully and oppress Um...
失去工作的 不再堅壯的
The unemployed, the weak
叫一眾朝不保晚的 期望誰夢中一句 Um...
Who can they expect a kind word from, those who live day by day, hand to mouth? Um...
現在節日裡 但願有伴侶 現實你身邊是誰
During the festival, the wish is to have a partner, but who is next to you?
越後面對 越是往下退 獨自對自鬧情緒
The more you face it, the more you retreat, alone in your own emotional turmoil
街裡愛人一對對 會送鮮花千杯不醉
Lovers in the street, exchanging flowers, drunk but not wasted
你的惡運繼續追 無人扶持行前行後也失據
Your bad luck continues to haunt you, no one supports you, lost and alone
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故會滲眼淚 Hey
Dazedly opening your mouth, inexplicably shedding tears Hey
世界哪有節日可嘉許 舒災解困萬歲
The world has no festivals worth celebrating, live to help the needy and the suffering
普世歡聚 同行亦憔悴 盡力購物沉醉
The world rejoices, but some suffer in silence, drowned in consumerism
你卻沒有睡 進駐垃圾場裏 吃過夜的餅乾碎
But you can't sleep, living in a garbage dump, eating day-old crumbs
佳節眾人一對對 會送鮮花心意祝福句
During the festival, lovers exchange flowers and blessings
你總只靠兩條腿 到處去看那裡有個家歸去
You can only walk on, searching for a place to call home
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故也會恐懼 Hey
Dazedly opening your mouth, inexplicably filled with fear Hey
盼我有個節日可嘉許 舒災解困萬歲
Hoping for a festival worth celebrating, live to help the needy and the suffering
衣著矜貴的 溫暖飽滿的 叫身處福中不覺的
Those who are well-dressed and well-fed, those who are unaware of their blessings
這天你有否興趣 聽他訴苦幾句
Are you interested in hearing his story today?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.