謝安琪 - 愁人节 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 謝安琪 - 愁人节




愁人节
A Single's Day
手腳冰冷的 筋竭衰老的
Hands and feet are freezing, tendons and muscles are failing
晚間這縮於街角的 對佳節有否興趣
Tonight, huddled in the corner of the street, are you interested in the good times?
失去依靠的 早晚空肚的
No one to rely on, stomach always empty
猛火里丟失所有的 誰又來問暖一句
Who would give a warm greeting to those who have lost everything in the fire?
大節日裡 願望有伴侶 但在你身邊只需
On a grand festival, I wish for a lover, but by your side you only need
獨個面對 疾病與藥水 混沌裡應不迷醉
To face the illness and the medicine alone, and not get drunk in chaos
街裡愛人一對對 互送鮮花千杯不醉
In the street, lovers walk by in pairs, exchanging flowers and drinking until they're drunk
你的惡運繼續追 無人扶持行前行後也失據
Your bad luck follows, no one supports you, you lose your way both forwards and backwards
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故會滲眼淚 Hey
Blankly opening your mouth, tears well up for no reason, Hey
對你那有節日會記敘 別活在夢幻裡
For you, what festival is there to remember? Don't live in a dream
需要溫暖的 苦惱深透的
Those who need warmth, those who are deeply troubled,
要遭到威迫欺壓的 有些會引起興趣 Um...
Those who are threatened and oppressed, some will arouse interest. Um...
失去工作的 不再堅壯的
Losing their jobs, no longer strong,
叫一眾朝不保晚的 期望誰夢中一句 Um...
They call out to those who live from day to day, hoping for a whisper in their dreams. Um...
現在節日裡 但願有伴侶 現實你身邊是誰
Now, on a festival day, I hope for a lover, but in reality, who is beside you?
越後面對 越是往下退 獨自對自鬧情緒
The more you face it, the more you retreat, alone with your tantrums
街裡愛人一對對 會送鮮花千杯不醉
In the street, lovers walk by in pairs, exchanging flowers and drinking until they're drunk
你的惡運繼續追 無人扶持行前行後也失據
Your bad luck follows, no one supports you, you lose your way both forwards and backwards
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故會滲眼淚 Hey
Blankly opening your mouth, tears well up for no reason, Hey
世界哪有節日可嘉許 舒災解困萬歲
How can there be a holiday to celebrate in this world? May disaster relief and poverty alleviation live forever
普世歡聚 同行亦憔悴 盡力購物沉醉
The world rejoices, and my companions are also exhausted, shopping until they are lost in a trance
你卻沒有睡 進駐垃圾場里 吃過夜的餅乾碎
But you have not slept, you have taken up residence in the garbage dump to eat stale cookie crumbs
佳節眾人一對對 會送鮮花心意祝福句
On a good day, couples will exchange flowers and blessings
你總只靠兩條腿 到處去看那裡有個家歸去
You can only rely on your two legs, going everywhere to look for a home to return to
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故也會恐懼 Hey
Blankly opening your mouth, you feel fear for no reason, Hey
盼我有個節日可嘉許 舒災解困萬歲
I hope for a holiday to celebrate, may disaster relief and poverty alleviation live forever
衣著矜貴的 溫暖飽滿的 叫身處福中不覺的
Those who are elegantly dressed and well-fed, who are unaware of those who are blessed,
這天你有否興趣 聽他訴苦幾句
Would you be interested in listening to his suffering today?





Авторы: Bo Xian Zhou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.