謝安琪 - 拾回 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 謝安琪 - 拾回




拾回
Rediscover
日子過得痛快吧
Life was a blast, was it not?
或許有苦也害怕
There may have been times of hardship that you feared
唱過我所愛 我不放 我歌故我在
I sang about what I love. I refused to let go. My songs are my life.
與你共渡跳脫年華
I've escaped the years with you by my side.
儘管幾多年 儘管幾多變遷
Despite the many years and changes
得你明亮的眼光指引路線
Your bright eyes have guided my path
很久的當年 輾轉終於這天
Long ago, and now have finally arrived
全靠你的歡呼幫我備戰
Your cheers have prepared me for the battle.
沿路一直不惜底線奉獻
You have sacrificed everything along the way.
替我加冕
You have crowned me.
這些日子懊惱吧
These days have been a pain, haven't they?
有否碰到勝利嗎
Have you ever tasted victory?
過去每一仗 也牽強 最終也退讓
Every past battle has been forced, and in the end, I have retreated.
你卻健在鬥志頑強
But your fighting spirit remains strong.
儘管幾多年 儘管幾多變遷
Despite the many years and changes
得你明亮的眼光指引路線
Your bright eyes have guided my path
不久的當年 輾轉終於這天
It wasn't long ago that we finally arrived here
全靠有你一起披甲互勉
Thanks to you, we have put on our armor and encouraged each other.
沿路一直不惜底線奉獻
You have sacrificed everything along the way.
哪怕挑戰
No matter the challenge.
無論人生如何走到盡頭
No matter how life ends
和你曾這麼邂逅
I have met you
回憶同擁有
We share memories
走畢這些年 稍稍喘息半天
After all these years, I can finally take a break
充了電更高更廣可以歷遍
I am recharged and ready to explore
山峰崩於前 也會不變顏面
Even if mountains crumble before me, I will not change
隨年月累積的廣闊視線
My vision, gained over time, is vast
迎接新的一章 一切盛宴
I embrace the new chapter, the feast
容我一直高歌真切為你
I will always sing for you sincerely
送上冠冕
And crown you.





Авторы: Bo Xian Zhou, Cousin Fung, An Qi Xie


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.