謝安琪 - 菲情歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

菲情歌 - 謝安琪перевод на английский




菲情歌
Unrequited Love
欢迎您
Welcome
昨晚依稀的感觉梦到你
Last night I had a hazy dream of you,
一起沙滩中嬉戏
Frolicking together on the beach,
差点可伸手将你全包庇
Almost able to reach out and hold you,
那钟声分开我与你
But the alarm clock tore me away from you.
开始一天的工作像机器
Starting another day of work, feeling like a machine,
照顾弃婴极疲惫
Exhausted from taking care of abandoned babies.
无边的家居
The boundless space of home
须仔细地清理
Must be cleaned with great care,
每一餐匆匆要处理
Every meal needs to be prepared,
到深宵才能停下喘一口气
Finally able to catch my breath late at night.
浮生偷得想你
I steal moments to think about you.
和蔼亲切体贴入微
Gentle, caring, and attentive,
相隔数千里
Though thousands of miles separate us,
虚拟亲亲你
I give you a virtual kiss.
床铺中假装抱着你
In bed, I pretend to hold you,
明朝早不需告别你
And wake up in the morning without having to say goodbye.
丁方的空间给我来休憩
I find solace in Ding Fang's space,
禁闭寄居极无味
A virtual refuge from my lonely existence.
同屋的都沟通不到像空气
My roommates are like air, impossible to communicate with.
每一天堆积过怨气
Every day, my resentment grows,
皇后像成为良伴开解心理
But the queen is a good listener, helping me to make sense of it all.
沉郁中偷想你
In this melancholy, I think of you,
和蔼亲切体贴入微
Gentle, caring, and attentive.
相隔数千里
Though thousands of miles separate us,
虚拟亲亲你
I give you a virtual kiss.
床铺中假装抱着你
In bed, I pretend to hold you,
唯一肯听听我是你
You are the only one who truly listens to me.
容我偷偷想你
Let me continue to think of you,
和蔼亲切体贴入微
Gentle, caring, and attentive.
相隔数千里
Though thousands of miles separate us,
虚拟亲亲你
I give you a virtual kiss,
床铺中假装抱着你
In bed, pretending to hold you,
无休止的想你
I think of you endlessly.
宁可跟你跟你高飞
I would rather fly away with you,
飞到片福地
To a place of paradise,
样样事亦优美
Where everything is beautiful.
再不会再不会受气
I will no longer be mistreated.
那一天真可抱着你
One day, I will truly hold you.





Авторы: Bo Xian Zhou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.