謝欣芷 - 幸福,謝謝你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 謝欣芷 - 幸福,謝謝你




幸福,謝謝你
Thank You for Happiness
這一秒和下一秒之間
Between this second and the next,
是快樂存在的麥田
is a field of wheat where joy exists,
你的每一幅笑臉
Your every smile,
讓我們的愛緊緊相連
keeps our love close.
這一秒和下一秒之間
Between this second and the next,
是幸福融化的天邊
is a horizon where happiness melts,
很想停下時間
I want to stop time,
復習每一個完美的畫面
to review every perfect scene.
謝謝你 每一次掌聲
Thank you for every applause,
謝謝你 每一個笑臉
Thank you for every smile,
謝謝你讓我呵護你的世界
Thank you for letting me cherish your world,
蓋一座城堡讓幸福實現
To build a castle where happiness is realized.
謝謝你 每一聲鼓勵
Thank you for every word of encouragement,
謝謝你 每一滴眼淚
Thank you for every tear,
謝謝你讓我完整你的一切
Thank you for letting me complete all of you,
在我們面前幸福乍現
In front of us, happiness appears.
謝謝你給我這個機會 幸福每一天
Thank you for giving me this opportunity, to be happy every day.





Авторы: 謝欣芷


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.