謝銘祐 - 青春的火車 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 謝銘祐 - 青春的火車




青春的火車
Youth Train
一張批 慢慢拆開阮的心
A letter slowly unravels my heart
浮佇阮孤單的房間 你的面
Your face hovers in my lonely room
時間崎崎石告石告越回頭行
Time winds back, backwards and forwards
咱青春的火車 咻咻仔叫 車廂真燒熱
Our youth train, whistling, howls as the carriages blaze
到底為焉怎分開 袂記得啦!
Why did we part, I can't remember anymore!
我病到親像無伴的山伯啊!
I'm ill, like a friendless Shan Bo!
你講你已經二个查某囝 你的伊惜命命
You said you already have two sons, you cherish your life
這款的畫面 差小可是我
Such scenes, they nearly resemble mine
慢慢行 咱這班青春的火車 沿路崎崎嶇嶇
Slow down, our youth train, the road is bumpy and winding
一站又一站 猶未到尾站 咱先落車
Station after station, we've yet to reach the terminus, we disembark first
慢慢行 載著滿滿的美夢佮一聲再會啦!
Slow down, carrying dreams and a farewell!
繼續無仝款的明仔載 我會收好你祝福的批 出發
Continuing a life of a different kind, I'll cherish your well wishes, and set off
生活一幕一幕咧變換 毋免煩惱我
Life changes scene by scene, don't worry about me
愛阮的人 坐未來的火車
Someone who loves me is on a future train






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.