譚維維 - 卡利 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 譚維維 - 卡利




卡利
Kari
为什么哭了
Why are you crying?
用什么擦泪
With what will you wipe your tears?
手臂或微风
Your arm or the breeze?
任它流一生
Or let them flow for a lifetime,
浸透了骨骼
Soak into your bones,
落入了泥土
And fall into the dirt?
我来到这星球采集泪光
I came to this planet to collect tears
在森林沙漠雪中
In forests, deserts and snow
在空无一人的时空
In empty space and time
在雕刻着字迹的石头上
On stones carved with inscriptions,
看碎了一地的悲伤
See the broken pieces of sorrow scattered everywhere
点燃了一片大海
Ignite a sea of light
冷却成琥珀
Cool into amber
怎么又哭了
Why are you crying again?
用什么擦泪
With what will you wipe your tears?
此生或来生
This life or the next?
陨石般降落
My tears fall like a meteor,
双肩成山谷
Shoulders become valleys,
泛滥到云中
Flooding into the clouds.
我来到这星球采集泪光
I came to this planet to collect tears,
看瞳孔中的银河
See the Milky Way in your pupils,
流过角落和苍穹
Flowing through corners and into the sky.
所有双眸透露出的泪光
All the tears revealed by pairs of eyes
有每滴银河的流向
Flow in the direction of every Milky Way.
这星球像一粒尘土
This planet is like a speck of dust
坠入一眼中
Falling into your eyes.
我来到这星球采集泪光
I came to this planet to collect tears.
比轮回还长的头发
Hair that's longer than the cycle of rebirth
在无风时也会飞扬
Can fly even when there's no wind.
我饮尽所有双眸的泪光
I have drunk the tears of all eyes,
和永恒泄露的一晃
And a glimpse of eternity revealed -
都变成一抹笑容
All transformed into a smile,
藏入一眼中
Hidden within your eyes.





Авторы: Daryl K王凱玉, 喻江


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.