譚詠麟 - 情憑誰來定錯對 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 譚詠麟 - 情憑誰來定錯對




情憑誰來定錯對
Who Can Judge Right from Wrong
情憑誰來定錯對
Who can judge right from wrong in love?
我始終不想去追
I've always refused to pursue it.
寂寞路上遇癡心
I met a true heart on a lonely road,
相戀也有過痛苦一堆
But our love was filled with pain.
如能從頭遇見你
If I could meet you again from the beginning,
我始終不會後退
I would never back down.
將傷心收於記憶中
I would bury the pain in my memories,
仍沒法去剪碎
But I still can't let it go.
濃情蜜意盡過去
Our love has faded into the past,
凍好比一杯冷水
Like a cup of cold water.
獨自默默望蒼天
I gaze at the sky in silence,
心底裡滿載往昔唏噓
My heart filled with sighs for the past.
迷霧已漸漸散退
The fog has gradually cleared,
過去的經已逝去
The past is gone.
前路漫漫顯得崎嶇
The road ahead is rugged,
還是要我去面對
But I must still face it.
回憶起當天的歡笑
When I recall the laughter we shared,
是光陰沖洗不去
Time cannot wash it away.
在這一生中
In this life,
這一生中沉醉
I've been lost in this life.
寂寞憔悴 這世界可有誰
Lonely and heartbroken, who is there for me in this world?
逝去了的愛情 陪孤單寄居
My lost love keeps me company in my solitude.
寂寞憔悴 人痛心因你別去
Lonely and heartbroken, my heart aches because you're gone.
我已不懂得哭笑 望著你身影遠去
I don't know how to laugh or cry anymore as I watch you fade away.
難得當天的相愛
How precious was our love that day,
是你我都傾出所有
When you and I gave our all.
令這一生中
In this life,
這一生中無悔
I have no regrets.
但寂寞憔悴 這世界可有誰
But lonely and heartbroken, who is there for me in this world?
逝去了的愛情 陪孤單寄居
My lost love keeps me company in my solitude.
寂寞憔悴 人痛心因你別去
Lonely and heartbroken, my heart aches because you're gone.
我已不懂得哭笑 就讓我消失告退
I don't know how to laugh or cry anymore. Just let me disappear and fade away.
我已不懂得哭笑 就讓我消失告退
I don't know how to laugh or cry anymore. Just let me disappear and fade away.
我已不懂得哭笑 就讓我風中告退
I don't know how to laugh or cry anymore. Just let me vanish in the wind.





Авторы: Wing Lun Alan Tam, Tae Ho Oh


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.