譚詠麟 - 無名份的結束 - перевод текста песни на английский

無名份的結束 - 譚詠麟перевод на английский




無名份的結束
A Nameless End
无名份的结束
A nameless end
逃避中关闭起
My heart closes itself off in avoidance
谁愿不想记起
Who would willingly choose not to remember?
怀里人 褪色誓盟
The person in my arms, faded vows
随风飞 一去不返 暗地回味
Scattered by the wind, gone forever, secretly savored
无名字的怨曲
Humming a song of resentment without a name
无名份的结束
Weeping over a nameless end
谁这时 抱紧别人
Who is holding someone else at this moment?
不知当 爱得深 伤得更深
I didn't realize that the deeper the love, the deeper the hurt
仍怀念你想至入神
I still long for you absent-mindedly
仍傻着去追问
I foolishly chase the past
问你可会有想我吧
Asking if you would miss me at all
编织出一刹兴奋
Conjuring up a moment of excitement
撩弄伤感气氛
The wind stirs the melancholy atmosphere
缘尽必须发生
We're destined to part
沉醉时 怨天弄人
In my drunken stupor, I blame the heavens for playing tricks
谁当天 讲过今生不许变心
Who swore they would never change their heart?
但谁此际 爱别人
But who loves another now?





Авторы: G. Marsden


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.