譚詠麟 - 牆上的肖像 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 譚詠麟 - 牆上的肖像




牆上的肖像
Portrait on the Wall
憶那天 停下在這度牆
I recall that day, stopping by this wall,
握你手 牆上畫肖像
Holding your hand, drawing our portrait on it.
炎夏共你再走過 碎沙的路上
We walked together through the scorching summer, on the path of crushed sand.
誰又料到你心裡 卻另有方向秋冬飛返 春天飄過
Who would have thought that your heart had a different direction?
寂寞路仍漫長
Autumn returned, spring drifted by, the lonely road remains long.
孤單地走 憂傷的我
I walk alone, filled with sorrow, unable to set my course.
未能定去向過去愛歌一再唱 痛苦心裡蕩漾
Singing the songs of past love, pain ripples through my heart.
舊日夢已變樣 因你的心已換了方向
The dreams of old have changed, because your heart has shifted its direction.
星星晚上 不再照亮
The stars at night no longer shine,
埋藏在心 是創傷
Buried within my heart are wounds.
冷冷牆邊 無數過去
Countless memories by the cold wall,
再飄到 我心上風雨中 呆望著這度牆
Drift back into my heart. In the wind and rain, I gaze at this wall,
輕歎息 牆上舊肖像
Sighing softly at the old portrait on the wall.
牆上畫滿了一串 昨天的幻像
The wall is filled with a string of yesterday's illusions.
誰又料到你的愛 會另有真相
Who would have thought that your love would hold a different truth?





Авторы: Yi Tat Lau


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.