譚詠麟 - 藝海浮台 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 譚詠麟 - 藝海浮台 (Live)




藝海浮台 (Live)
Stage in the Sea of Art (Live)
也許真心知己能遇不能求
Perhaps soulmates are hard to find
還是過去你我未到相逢時侯
Or would we never have met?
柔揚的歌聲中愛已開始開始深厚
In the gentle melody, love had already begun to grow
問句怎可輕輕一聲就說分手
How could you break up with me with just a word?
縱是夜靜造夢時淚水橫流
Even in the dreams of the quiet night, tears fall endlessly
何日我已變了是我挑戰對手
When will I transform and become your rival?
浮沉於藝海中有太多不必的爭鬥
Floating on the stage of art, there were too many unnecessary battles
為了光陰短促盡情擁有
To make the most of the fleeting time
過去已過去毋用許多追究
The past is the past, no need to dwell
朋友又再感情如舊
My friend, our friendship remains
過去已過去還是繼續將來
The past is gone, let's embrace the future
無論你無論我仍然是靠雙手奮鬥
No matter what, we'll fight with our own hands
習慣忽高忽低如站於浮台
We're used to the ups and downs, like standing on a stage
無奈看似佔有沒法可以永久
Sadly, it seems we can't hold on forever
遙遙的一顆星縱使喜歡不可擁有
A distant star, even if I adore it, I can't have it
但這閃閃的光輝劃過千秋
But its radiant glow will shine through the ages
也許當天開始難望可回頭
Perhaps from the very beginning, there was no turning back
誰沒試過奮鬥面對失明時侯
Who hasn't struggled, feeling lost at times?
連綿的掌聲蕩進心裡經已足夠
The resounding applause is enough to resonate in my heart
願意彼此分享熱情一縷
We're willing to share our passions





Авторы: joseph ip


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.