譚詠麟 - 誰可改變 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 譚詠麟 - 誰可改變 (Live)




誰可改變 (Live)
Who Can Change It (Live)
曾經說出 今生不愛你
I once said that I would never love you in this life
我共你是但有份沒有緣
I shared with you only fate, not destiny
情切是你 癡癡相戀
You were the one who was deeply in love with me
心中的愛念 為我捐
The love in your heart was sacrificed for me
如今我竟 竟將心意轉
Now I have changed my mind
那份愛念 沒有盡沒有完
That love is endless
輪到你 不瞅不睬
It's your turn to be indifferent
心中的愛念 盡化煙 能否改變
The love in your heart has turned to smoke. Can it be changed?
還想再等 沒法息愛念
I still want to wait. I can't let go of my love for you
但偏偏你 回頭也倦
But you are not interested in me anymore
煩惱是我 流淚更無言
I am sad and speechless
情逝去不再留半點
Our love is gone, leaving no trace
誰可以將 將光陰倒轉
Who can turn back time?
再讓往日 復現眼前
To let the past come back
還再共你 漫步田園
To let us walk through the fields together again
將心中愛念為你牽 求可改變
To pull you back with the love in my heart. Can it be changed?





Авторы: Jia Hui Gu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.