費玉清 - 直到永遠 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 費玉清 - 直到永遠




直到永遠
Until Forever
直到永远
Until Forever
隧道的另一边 世界的另一边
On the other side of the tunnel, on the other side of the world,
有我另一片天
Lies another heaven for me.
心中的一条线 从炎热到寒冷
In my heart lies a line, from scorching heat to freezing cold,
雪国就在眼前
The snow country lies just ahead.
分手的一句话 爱我的一句话
One sentence of separation, one sentence of love,
让我想见你一面
Make me want to see you one more time.
男人的一颗心 隐藏的一份情
A man's heart, a hidden love,
是否你能了解
Can you understand it?
我的泪已凝成雪 寒风中如雪花飞
My tears have turned to snow, flying like snowflakes in the freezing wind.
不是无情是不愿 让你日夜思念
It's not that I'm heartless, but I don't want you to think of me day and night.
这一生有没永远 挥挥手向红尘告别
Is there forever in this life? I wave goodbye to the mortal world.
为了你放弃一切
I gave up everything for you.
隧道的另一边 世界的另一边
On the other side of the tunnel, on the other side of the world,
有我另一片天
Lies another heaven for me.
冷清的月台边 旅客都已走远
On the cold platform, the passengers have all left.
你还是没有出现
You still haven't appeared.
是你忘了日子 是我来得太迟
Did you forget the date? Did I come too late?
还是你我无缘
Or are we just not meant to be?
你送我的照片 放在口袋里面
Your photo, which you gave me, is in my pocket.
想见你最后一面
I wanted to see you one last time.
照片中你的脸 永远都是笑脸
Your face in the photo, always smiling,
也许这就是永远
Maybe that's what forever is.
我的泪已凝成雪 寒风中如雪花飞
My tears have turned to snow, flying like snowflakes in the freezing wind.
飞呀飞过你眼前 只是你看不见
They fly and pass before your eyes, but you can't see them.
这一生像一场雪 春天来了就要融解
This life is like a snowfall; when spring comes, it will melt away.
过去的美梦难追
The beautiful dreams of the past are hard to find.
隧道的另一边 世界的另一边
On the other side of the tunnel, on the other side of the world.





Авторы: Zheng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.