賴雅妍 - 剛才 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 賴雅妍 - 剛才




剛才
Just Now
賴雅妍
Lai Ya Yan
剛才
Just Now
不是 我們才說好的
Wasn't it just that we had agreed?
不是 我們才和好的
Wasn't it just that we had reconciled?
就突然 時間也停止了
Suddenly time stopped
就變成 顛倒的是非了
Suddenly right became wrong
於是 我們都放手了
So we both let go
於是 我們都逃避了
So we both avoided the truth
就突然 呼吸也停止了
Suddenly breathing stopped
就變成 無聲的黑白了
Suddenly everything became silent and black and white
不是曾經被羨慕著
Weren't we once the envy of others?
那好不容易說的幸福呢
What happened to the happiness we had?
手緊握著被分開的
My hand holding yours was pulled away
我困在沒有你的世界了
Now I'm trapped in a world without you
我醒來 你不在
When I wake, you're gone
流動中我靜止了愛
Time around me freezes as I plunge into memories
不醒來 你還在
If I don't wake, you'll still be there
雙眼睜不開重播的片段
But my eyes refuse to open, replaying those moments over and over
我醒來 你不在
When I wake, you're gone
裝滿早碎裂一地的剛才
The "just now" that I held so dear lies shattered on the floor
不醒來 已不再
If I don't wake, it's all over
忘記有痛該怎麼去傷感
How can I feel the pain if I forget it ever existed?
用什麼能換回來
What can I do to get it back?
下一秒 爭吵 剛才
The second we argue, it's "just now"
(崩解的 美好)剛才
(The crumbling piece of our beautiful) "just now"





Авторы: Arys Chien


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.